Wednesday, July 13, 2011

TDF day 12......and other wool stuff


I have not spun on all of the days, I have to spread the love between all of my obsessions hobbies.  Yesterday I did spin more corespun. for my DD's hat.  I also dyed some more fiber- some for the shop, more for just some projects I have in mind.  I also felted a small pouch.  I have a workshop in August that I am teaching and needed to do some sampling with the wool I want to use.  I'm glad I did because it did not shrink as much as I anticipated-so I adjusted the template size.  Today will include dyeing more wool- and getting ready for our upcoming camping trip. :)

6 comments:

  1. Kelly--I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this yarn!! Gorgeous!
    XXO-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the first picture. Spin yarn? Color is so beautiful as well the texture. Enjoy workshop, enjoy camping and summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kelly,

    Love all those YUMMY colors! Great job, my friend!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. good thing you tried them!
    looking forward to work with your wool:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you ladies! Your kind words always make me happy!

    Riet- Your package will be mailed tomorrow! I sent some extra goodies for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummy yarn Kelly!
    Have a good camping trip :)
    x

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!