Saturday, April 30, 2011

Here a fiber there a fiber...everywhere a fiber, fiber.....

Oh my!  Today I started culling through my stash of fibers.  This is the part that is organized so far. We won't talk about the bins in the garage..... ;)  Let's just say, I should probably focus more on creating and less on buying.....
I'm not quite sure how to explain my new collection to Mr. Sunshine......:)

I'm sure there are others out there that have the same problem...right???......

Maybe a 12 step program is in order.....


Have a wonderful weekend!

8 comments:

  1. yes makes something out of that lovely fleece and share it with us!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kelly, I am in the same boat! Right now, I am trying to organize a corner of my studio that was getting out of hand! LOL
    There was a thing here, a thing there, everywhere a Thing, Thing! :)
    I like to see everything organized!

    Love the wool colors you have organized especially the Reds and yellows and the Blues and Greens .
    I am sure you will get to the others hiding in the garage at due time. :)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies! It does feel nice to be organized.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your new system! Unfortunately, as soon as I get organized, I feel the NEED to buy more fiber, and then I'm in trouble again! :) XXO-

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh kelly, i think all felters have that problem. here is such a lot of stuff and i'm not able to do anything because of an infection in my knee. i feel like the whole house is overpowered by feltingstuff. good luck:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heather- the same thing happens to me.....I just bought a HUGE amount of natural Falkland, and tons of new colors in dyes. I had to see what colors I really need vs. what I have tons of.

    Riet- I hope your knee starts feeling better. It's a good thing wool is so pretty,so it's not such a bad thing to have around!

    ReplyDelete
  7. But don't you find you just never have the colour your need no matter how much youbuy?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fiona- That's exactly what I tell my hubby! I will say that dyeing my own wool is the reason this has happened! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!