Friday, April 29, 2011

I dipped my toe in....

Well I am going to try it.  Etsy that is....but only for batts.  Since I love making them, and well if they don't sell, I'm sure I will use them somehow.  I'm still not sure about the whole shipping deal so, I mirrored one of my favorite shops.  We will see how it works out.

Anywho...I have been on Spring Break this week.  Basically I have been hanging out with my hubby (who took some time off) and my girls.  We went to a wedding on the beach on Wednesday.  Sometimes I REALLY love living here in Florida...it was gorgeous.....both the wedding and the weather!  We are gearing up for a busy month. My oldest graduates from high school!!!  I am so proud of her and some days it just takes my breath away when I see her for the beautiful and smart woman she is becoming.  i love being a mom! :)  Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kelly,

    First of all, Congratulations to your dear daughter for her upcoming High School Graduation!All the best to her!
    Congratulations to You for opening a shop at Etsy. Love the colors of all the wool you are selling. Good luck!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Riet and Norma! We are very excited for my daughter!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!