Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas!

I cannot believe how quickly this Christmas Eve has approached!
I wanted to say Merry Christmas to all of you and to thank you for all of the kind words that you have shared with me this year.
My husband, I and our 2 daughters exchanged our "homemade" gifts with each other today and it was wonderful!  My family showed me much love in the gifts they handmade for me and each other!  Both of the girls were so proud of themselves as we were of them also and declared they wanted to continue this new tradition.  I will post later with pictures.  We are off to celebrate with my sister, her husband, and my parents! 

5 comments:

  1. Enjoy these special days, Kelly. I'm glad that you're feeling better and are celebrating happily with those you love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you and your family, and a happy and prosperous New Year full of health, wealth and happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. merry christmas to you too! love, riet:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY BELATED CHRISTMAS, KELLY! We celebrated with our two daughters too. Nothing else compares as to having family and friends close by on the holidays.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such good idea of new tradition of "homemade" gift exchange to show care and love. I like it.
    Wish you HAPPY NEW YEAR !

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!