Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I'm not good at being sick....

Well ...school ended on Friday and it looks like my 2nd graders left me with more than Christmas wishes....I think I have the flu...uuuggghhh!  Achy, stuffy, drippy, grumpy, yep those all are great descriptors of me right now.  Since I can't run around and get things done, I decided I would use my down time wisely....crochet in bed...lol  I am currently on my 3rd scarf in 2 days.  So whether they (my family) wanted a scarf or not, they are getting one.  My hubby has been taking great care of me :)  Off to drink another gallon of OJ and hope that the vitamin C does its thing.

7 comments:

  1. No fun being sick around the holidays but glad that your making good use of your "sick" time and hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Kelly--What a time to get the flu!!
    I hope the excellent nursing care you're receiving from your sweet hubby will have you back on track in time to celebrate on Saturday.
    Yes--keep pushing those fluids!
    Feel better soon!
    Thinking of you with love and care-XXO-

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh kelly! it's realy no fun being sick! i whish you good health and hope your family will like the scarves, i love them! love, riet:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you're alright being taken care. Kill the time kill the virus by making crochet is fun. Recover soon and enjoy the festive season.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I am sorry you're not well - and I hope it goes away really quickly so you can enjoy Christmas. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for the well wishes...I think gallons of OJ and rest were just what I needed. I am feeling much better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Kelly, hope you are better soon! Hopefully in time for Christmas...
    Love the scarves
    x

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!