Tuesday, July 3, 2012

TDF and other new stuff

So today was day 4 of TDF.  I did no spinning today.  My alpaca Jack was gelded today so between checking on him and keeping all of the other animals cool, (the heat and humidity has been awful) I had no time to play.  Jack is recovering nicely and I did get a moment to get my craft area packed up and ready to move into my new workshop- that will happen tomorrow!

Tomorrow we will have a home visit from the Florida Great Pyrenees Rescue.  We are looking to add a LGD (livestock guardian dog) to our family.  We have so many coyote around here that I worry non stop about our animals.  I am hoping they will approve our fencing and allow us to adopt!  Keep your fingers and toes crossed for me.  If we are able to get a LGD, then I will be able to add Gulf Coast Native Sheep to my farm!

Off to dream land for me!