Monday, July 30, 2012

Finished shawl turned bag.....

I thought I would finish this shawl quickly, but I have not been feeling very creative lately. You know that feeling when you feel as if you are going through the motions, not really into what you are doing? Yeah well, I've been there....
I actually had to spin more yardage for this shawl. But, it is done and because the hand spun is so thick, I am going to turn this into a bag. It would be great as a cowl if I lived in Alaska, but since I do not foresee that move happening any time soon, it will be turned into a bag. My next post sees me moving back to my wet felting roots. I think I have enough yarn to weave with for the rest of my life, so I am moving myself back to what I love. I will still spin, but I miss wet felting and so I will show you a nuno felting project next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!