Friday, May 6, 2011

Oh what could it be?????

Hmmmm...what could make me a happy gal?  I'll give you a hint....it has something to do with this orange container.







Let's just say it has something to do with the fact that I will have an entire summer to create.


And that I have the worlds most supportive husband.  Hands down- the best!  Not one complaint from him about my purchase.





It almost felt like Christmas did when I was a kid when I opened the box.

Oh heck..I'm terrible with building suspense...I will leave that to Heather-she is a pro she always leaves me hanging with her 2 part posts!

So.............here it is......

30 lbs, of the softest, fluffiest, wool......oh my goodness! 

I think I have enough to last me a lifetime...lol

I plan on starting this weekend....I am setting up the garage as soon as I am done posting and I am going to have myself a wool dyeing "fiesta"........  And the first color on my list is ORANGE!!!!