Friday, May 6, 2011

Oh what could it be?????

Hmmmm...what could make me a happy gal?  I'll give you a hint....it has something to do with this orange container.







Let's just say it has something to do with the fact that I will have an entire summer to create.


And that I have the worlds most supportive husband.  Hands down- the best!  Not one complaint from him about my purchase.





It almost felt like Christmas did when I was a kid when I opened the box.

Oh heck..I'm terrible with building suspense...I will leave that to Heather-she is a pro she always leaves me hanging with her 2 part posts!

So.............here it is......

30 lbs, of the softest, fluffiest, wool......oh my goodness! 

I think I have enough to last me a lifetime...lol

I plan on starting this weekend....I am setting up the garage as soon as I am done posting and I am going to have myself a wool dyeing "fiesta"........  And the first color on my list is ORANGE!!!!

8 comments:

  1. Oh Wow Kelly, did your DH get that for you? Enjoy your dyeing FIESTA!
    I can't wait to see the Orange wool.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. 30lbs? What did you do, knit her a cowl? That is the best gift ever! um, yeah, I think that will take you the Summer to work through. Can't wait to see your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No I bought it, but not a peep from my husband about it! I'm sure he will find something he really wants and even it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is an amazing amount. How fab.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that is really the only sensible quantity to buy roving ... I bet it doesn't last as long as you think:-)
    thanks for sharing
    martine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooo Kelly, you're gonna have some fun with all of that! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooo, BONUS!!! Can not wait to see all the felting goodness that this generates!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kelly--You are SO right...I'm much more eeeevil than you!!
    Mwaaaahaaahaaahaaa! :)
    Please tell us where you got the wonderful roving. After the debacle with my superwash, I've been almost afraid to order any more white, and I'm nearly out! XXO

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!