Saturday, May 21, 2011

Oh how I missed you!

I'm still here, reading every single day.  I have been doing fiber related stuff, gearing up for my free time this summer.  I have been dyeing and making batts like a mad woman. I am contributing to the Phat Fiber box for June and July, so I have been trying to make my sample batts- June is done and the dyeing has been focused on my July batts.  I even made my 1st Etsy sale!  So in honor of that, I will be having a batt giveaway! I'm so stoked.....my very first giveaway! Can I hear a wooohooo??!! :) I will post about it on Monday, so stay tuned. 

5 comments:

  1. i just could dive into that coloured bunch of wool:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelly,

    Welcome back! I missed you. :(
    Wow you have been really busy. Love all those scrumptous colors! I will give you a big WOOOHOOOOOO! LOL
    Hugs and congratulations on your First Etsy sale.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your colors! Isn't it all too much fun :-) And how exciting about the phat fiber box!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colorful dyeing. Very eye catching.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!