Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year

I enjoyed my New Year celebration with neighbors and then snuck back home with my kids and we made chocolate cupcakes with a chocolate mousse topping as the new year ticked in.  PERFECT way to start 2011! :)

My only resolutions this year will be focusing on what I can do instead of what I can't do....
1.  Learn something new everyday.
2.  Look for the positive in my daily life.
 That's it! :)

Day 1-
Learned: I learned how to make a wool sweater wreath!
Positive: A chocolate cupcake in the morning is a great thing! ;)

Have a wonderful day!!

7 comments:

  1. kelly it's a good idea to learn each day and see something positive. i think i'll try that too. happy new year! love, riet:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year, Kelly!! Great goals for 2011. Love the wreath...something new for me to try!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a good start ti the year. Hope 2011 is going to be a good one for you.
    love
    Lyn
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the focusing on positive things!!! :-) Best wishes for a very happy, healthy, creative, fulfilling new year!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also love to hear people around me think positive. Who will also influence me ! Wish you another successful year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like great resolutions!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great way to start the new year!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!