Monday, January 24, 2011

The babies are on their way....

This has nothing to do with felting...but does show what has gotten me off track from my good intentions to felt today.  Every year I incubate quails with my students.  Well one of the babies couldn't wait for tomorrow, so it decided to show up today. It does not matter how many times I see these little guys being hatched, I am mesmerized each and every time! This video shows the baby after I removed him from the incubator and put him in the brooder box. His peeping makes my DH's Blue Crowned Conure scream...you might hear him in the background.....

4 comments:

  1. aww that is so cute! we too have quail we have King and Stubble and are getting a pair of Black breasted. We are also getting a pair of green cheek conures ^^ lol my Quaker parrot Jimmy wanted to compete with his peeping too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh kelly, it's always great to see new live! thanks for sharing.
    love, riet:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Kelly, the little quail is precious!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Kelly he is SOoo cute! Cant wait to show my kids your video clip
    x

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!