Friday, January 14, 2011

Be Mine?

I have been super busy since I have been back to work...not much time for felting, but I have been creating.  I joined a valentine swap and have been playing around trying to figure out how to make a postcard with fabric.  These are 3 that I have played around with...I only need 1 for the swap now to figure out which one to send....

This weekend I plan on rolling out some prefelts for a project that I want to try.  I also want to try another vase resist project.  I still have not mastered that, so that is on the agenda.  Tomorrow I get to go to my favorite antique town here in Florida and spend the day shopping...I am so looking forward to it!

7 comments:

  1. ooooh, a Valentine Swap sounds like fun. I am in the Vampire Valentine Swap on Ravelry and I am pulling my hair out trying to make the best ever swap gift for my spoilee. Drats, each time I try to outdo myself and it's getting harder. I love your projects. I love buttons.

    Happy Fiber Arts Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kelly, the three postcards turned out lovely! I love the bird on the burlap. :)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kelly,
    Stopped by to see what you're up to-alot, I see through sickness and health. I love your fabric-tines (I'll call them)! Carding your own batts!! I LOVE your covered buttons! I'm trying to concentrate on more free felting - just pieces and wallhangings with attachments of cords and huge felted flowers.....not on my Etsy yet (maybe never). Anyway, so nice to see your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ladies! Trying to get myself motivated to try some new things.
    Connie- I have been keeping updated on all of your creations! You have been a very busy lady-love to see all of your textures and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. they all are very cute, but the flowerbirdy is my favourit. love, riet:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, lovely, the top one is particularly adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks! I think the top one is the one I will go with for the swap. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!