Monday, June 14, 2010




Well I think I just may have worked out the need to make these wallet sized pockets.  I have one more drying and then I think I will need to try something else. :)  I do love all of them!  Every single one of them has taught me something about working with wool.  The cream one with the neps was the worst to make.  I really tried to get them to incorporate into the wool better than they did.  My daughter made me the button on it so I will always cherish it!  I have some more wool on the way, and am excited to get it and have new colors to play with!



2 comments:

  1. The bags turned out great, especially love the last one as it reminds me of a picture of the galaxy . I also have had a lot of problems incorporating silk, milk fiber and fire star as accents in my wet felting....I think it helps to spread it out thin enough for wool to migrate through, rather then in larger "clumps" but still have not mastered this technique....it sure adds a lot to the texture and colors, so keep trying it and let me know if you ever discover the trick to this .

    Isn't felting amazing : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pieces Kelly, enjoy the holidays x

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!