Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Flowers Continued


Just got back from a long weekend in Georgia.  Had a wonderful time with a dear friend who flew in from Germany.  I gave her my felted flowers from my previous post.  I was nervous- I always worry when I give a gift....even more so when it is a homemade gift.  I adore homemade gifts because I can appreciate the time put into it-but not all people do.  Luckily the flowers were well received. :)  So when I came home, I spent the afternoon felting new flowers. With the intense sun, they are drying super fast.   I am having fun mixing colors and adding beads to the middle section. 

3 comments:

  1. Love these flowers! How did you make them? Would you consider a little tutorial, maybe?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I can try to take pictures of the next batch that I make. I am planning on making more in the next few days or so. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours Kelly. What a great gift!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!