Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Busy time of year...

Wow, it's already June!  Six more days of school for me-it's such a crazy time of year.  I have been felting, just not posting much. I have been making wet felted pockets. These are made from romney, corridale,some silk, and  neps. I love the size because they are so versatile.  They fit I phones, IPODs, cell phones, and are the perfect size for many other items that end up at the bottom of my purse.  I still am deciding the color of button for the middle pocket....might pick a mother of pearl one......The other pictures are from my water lilies and one from a rain lily that resides next to my pond.  The warm water is allowing my water lilies to bloom like crazy!


4 comments:

  1. I haven't managed any felting for a couple of weeks, you've been busy! That greeny-blue one is beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your work and especially your feltwork. I did my first piece of nuno felting this week and really enjoyed it. I'm planning the next piece, can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am learning so much by just trying things out. I did try books, but there seemed to be too many "rules" to follow. I like finding my own way... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for visiting my blog. Today I felted pockets too! With my favourite pattern of circles;-)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!