Sunday, August 14, 2011

The fun had to end.....

Ah well, I knew it couldn't last.......
I knew it would be sad......
My summer is officially over, back to work for me tomorrow! ;)
I actually am very excited and look forward to seeing co-workers and those wonderful kiddos!
I can honestly say this has been one of the most relaxing summers I have had in all the years I have taught.
I have spent my summer learning and doing the things that I love. I have recharged myself and am ready to put this energy into my students.
Well I am off to enjoy my last day- guaranteed to be full of fiber fun!


5 comments:

  1. Enjoy school. I've been crazy trying to get back-to-school shopping done for the Bears. We have a few more weeks. I wish we started mid-August.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're blessed with a long vacation. Have a good new term and enjoy every moment. You students will be delighted to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy today, Kelly and best wishes for a wonderful school year!! XXO-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful new year - I'm sure you'll be a blessing to your students! And you can always catch up on fiber on the weekends ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hope your new energy will last at least till christmas:)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!