Thursday, June 16, 2011

I think I will take a break from dyeing!!!

I have been having a blast dyeing wool.  Now I need to get busy doing something with it.  I started making some flowers today.  I have also been practicing my spinning.


I found a really simple crochet pattern for a cowl that I really liked on crochetspot.com.  I found a wool blend in my stash of store bought yarn to try it out with.  I am going to try it with a finer yarn and see what I end up with.  I love small projects, that still look nice!

6 comments:

  1. Hooray for crocheting with your handspun! I simply adore all of the projects I've created from yarn that I made. It's such a reward.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work on the dying ... I'll spin it for ya for half of the roving. LOL Good job ... I'm just kidding on the half part.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colors, I'll be stalking your shop!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!