Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Fiber fun coming soon.....

I have a 4 day weekend coming up and I have lot's of fiber fun planned! Saturday I am going to an Alpaca farm that is hosting a fiber group meeting. This is the first group I have heard about here in my area, so I am excited about meeting other folks who are as crazy about fiber as I am! The rest of the time is going to be spent felting some special projects. I had a chance to spin a bit after work in between running my kids from place to place. Thanks so much for all of the positive comments on my first spinning attempts. I am enjoying it and I am sure if I keep practicing, I will get better! :)


5 comments:

  1. ooh that does sound like fun we have a spinners group near us but I don't spin I hope to find a like minded group near me however or I may start one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a great time! Just watching & listening can be an education in itself. And your work is coming along beautifully ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am hoping that someone will spin and will show me any tips/tricks they may have to help me. I am having fun with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is FABULOUS handspun, I want to reach in and get my hands on it!!! Great colors!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!