Thursday, June 20, 2013

Warped Again?

I was sure I had gotten over the rigid heddle weaving bug.....I even sold my loom.  I was positive all I wanted to weave were triangles on my tri-looms.......  

Yeah right......  :). Look what the UPS man delivered.


So once again I am warping and weaving and loving it! 

I am currently working on my Ashford 32" rigid heddle loom and am loving the yardage that I can get with this loom!  The project that is currently being woven is a messenger bag body.  It is using a variety of mill spun and hand spun.
I guess I better get back to work or this will never make it off the loom!

2 comments:

  1. HOORAY! I can't wait to see your project.

    I just sold mine last week. It sold within hours of me posting the sale.

    Now I can get my four harness.

    Enjoy your loom!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!