Tuesday, June 18, 2013

New Design and a Silly Goat!

Quite a few months ago I created a few smaller weavings on a tri-loom with the idea for a new design.  Finally, after many months, I have completed them.  This bag was taken from raw fleece that I processed, dyed, spun and then wove.  I absolutely loved every step in the evolution of this bag.  Two more are awaiting straps, which I am weaving currently, and will be finished shortly.


Now onto my silly angora doe Chessie.  She decided she needed to join me as I was laying on top of a picnic table in one of the shady areas of a pass trough pasture.  Silly goat, trying to give me a kiss! ;)
Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading!
Kelly

5 comments:

  1. Great bag Kelly!
    What a funny nose to see coming at you :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Deborah! It feels nice to get projects to the finish line. And as far as my silly goat is concerned, she is such a lovey dovey and moves in for hugs as often as possible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's nothing at all silly about that goat...and the bag is beautiful. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's lovely :)
    I've just been admiring her lovely curls too :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really love your bag-and your goat-how sweet to give you a kiss

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!