Thursday, September 15, 2011

Tri -loom fun!

Hi all!  I have been working on a special project this week.......

Being back to work has made it much harder to find the time to work on this project, but it has proven to be a very relaxing way to spend some down time.  So, while my DD is busy with homework I have been weaving...since we are working on the same table, we can chit chat when she needs help and I get to spend a little more time with her! 

The yarn I am weaving with is a single I spun during TDF on Ravelry.  I LOVE weaving on this loom because I don't have to warp it first....I am using one continuous strand for both the warp and the weft!  That's my kind of weaving!!  This will make a nice size shawl and I should be done with the weaving this weekend......all I will need to add is a fringe. 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Kelly,

    So happy that you have found time for relaxing fun, on the loom.
    That is great that you can share time with your DD while both of you do your own things.
    I can't wait to see the shawl. The colors look great.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool, Kelly!! I can't wait to see how it looks when it's finished. (Is your loom triangular?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Norma- Thanks! It's been nice.
    Heather- Yes, it's a triangle shape.Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!