Thursday, September 15, 2011

Tri -loom fun!

Hi all!  I have been working on a special project this week.......

Being back to work has made it much harder to find the time to work on this project, but it has proven to be a very relaxing way to spend some down time.  So, while my DD is busy with homework I have been weaving...since we are working on the same table, we can chit chat when she needs help and I get to spend a little more time with her! 

The yarn I am weaving with is a single I spun during TDF on Ravelry.  I LOVE weaving on this loom because I don't have to warp it first....I am using one continuous strand for both the warp and the weft!  That's my kind of weaving!!  This will make a nice size shawl and I should be done with the weaving this weekend......all I will need to add is a fringe.