Thursday, December 22, 2011

Fluffy flowers.....

Mohair and wool wet felted flowers.  I am working on these fluffy little flowers.  The bloom portion are mohair that I dyed from a dear friends animals, and the wool is some domestic wool that I dyed up ages ago to use for the stems of my wet felted flowers.  The fuzzy look of these flowers make me super happy.  I am FINALLY enjoying some time off from work.  I LOVE my class this year, but have felt bogged down by the politics of the education system, and was thankful for this break to recharge and spend some quality time with my own kiddos---who aren't such kiddos anymore!  My oldest DD finished her 1st semester of college, and we could not be prouder of her!  My 15 yo, is enjoying the break from high school and has been sleeping in daily! Off to get that dinner finished!  Happy Felting!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely look with the mohair etc! Happy holidays, Happy felting to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look a little like jellyfish to me, with all of the lovely wispy bits!! What fun!
    Have a wonderful Christmas, dear friend!! XXO--

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great flowers, they are very happy flowers! Happy holidays and best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What pretty flowers Kelly - they are really sweet. Great photo too!
    Have a wonderful Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!