Wednesday, April 14, 2010

More fun...

I have been enjoying my spring break.  I have had the freedom to create whenever the mood strikes me.  This process of learning how to felt has taught me small lessons along the way.  I have enjoyed the process!  Here is another bag.  This one I wet felted the handles onto the body of the felt.  I also tried building up higher layers to create ridged areas on the body of the bag and let the top edges take whatever shape they wanted..  I love the result!
This next project was creating a hollow ball.  I used saran wrap as a resist on the inside.  Hot pink on the outside and purple on the inside.

3 comments:

  1. The bag's lovely. I'm a control freak so find I'm not able to let the felt be as free - but wish I could - I'll work on my personality! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!