Friday, March 5, 2010

Yikes!  I have been layed low by some not so fun tummy troubles.  I was just bragging a few weeks back at how I NEVER get sick...I should have known then that I was tempting the fates by uttering those words.  Today was the first day that I felt almost back to normal.  I have been catching up on all of my favorite blogs and thinking about color combinations--greens and blues are dominating my mind. Maybe I am missing blue skies and green plants.  We had another freeze last night and anything that was green is now brown....except the strawberry fields, they were watered all night and as I drove home from school today they were green as green can be.  It looks as if we are heading into some warmer weather.....  something to look forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!