Sunday, March 14, 2010

It worked!

I am so excited!  My scarf turned out!  It was a really fun project and now my oldest daughter wants one! I took pictures along the way....so here we go....

Step 1-Laying out the fabric









Step 2- Choosing the wool












Step 3- Wetting the wool and fabric











Step 4- Rolling it all up













Step 5- Rolling, rolling, rolling, rolling at least 20 good minutes

Step 6- Rinsing












Step 7- Waiting for it to dry! A new scarf! :)

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad I have discovered your fantastic blog. Its full of such interesting and beautiful things. I love your felted bag. It reminds me of a Monet painting.Have added you to my blogroll and look forward to reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I am thrilled that anyone is even looking! I am amazed at all of the talent that is shared and am grateful that I can learn from all of you!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!