Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I spent a few hours playing this weekend.  First I wet felted panels that I can use in a project I have brewing in my mind.  After that fun, I decided to dye up some more blue/green merino for some pouches that a friend has requested.  I then got to playing around with reds and pinks and ended up with a really pretty fall cranberry color now I wish I would have taken better notes on my mixing....I will have to play again to see if I can recreate the same color, because I REALLY like how it turned out-too bad I only dyed about 5 ounces.

4 comments:

  1. Very cool colors, I have been playing around with dying for my first time and it is a rush to see what comes out but your right....we should keep notes, I tend to just throw the dye at the fiber and see what happens, not very scientific .

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I agree not very scientific, but oh so fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! The bottom green/blue one I used for a felt united project. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!